Carolynn | Jul 5, 2018 | 0
Write a Guest Post
We love to publish posts from guest authors, who add value and variety to this website.
Please thoroughly read and follow the guidelines, if you want to land a guest post. Kindly do not waste your and my time with inappropriate suggestions or low-quality post submissions.
Our website is among the Top 10 blogs in Kenya, has thousands of monthly readers, and we will share your post with more than 20k Twitter followers.
We publish the post under your name and you can link to your website to attract visitors.
We pay $20 for every guest post
For every guest post we publish, we instantly pay $20 to the author’s Paypal account.
As a Kenyan website, we prefer local writers. (But not strictly limited to.)
- Write a high-quality post about an up-to-date topic, that fits into the blog. Follow all of the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Submit the readily-formatted and proofread text in a native shared Google doc.
- Within the Google doc, submit your full name and postal address and your Paypal account email.
- Do not ask for topic ideas or help with your post: Your money, your job.
We decide on every submission whether we will publish it: Better make sure you deliver a great post.
It’s not possible to link to your website in a paid guest post. If you want to promote your website instead of getting paid, you can publish a free guest post on our website.
Possible topics you can write about
- Online jobs, remote work, freelancing, make money online
- Online marketing, blogging, writing, web development
- Software and App reviews
- One of the above-mentioned topics, but especially related to Kenya.
Guest post guidelines
- Each post must be written in a good language, and be 100% unique. (No article spinning or rewriting existing posts accepted!)
- Minumum word count: 800 words (free post) and 1,000 words (paid post)
- Choose a topic which has not been covered exactly by another post in our blog yet.
- Text must be well-structured with h2/h3 subheadlines and paragraphs.
- Make an effort to write an in-depth article, with helpful advice for readers.
- Add outbound links to one or two other authority websites.
- Write a short “About Author” text (in the third person) and send me your Gravatar email address (optional, if you want your profile image displayed).
We reserve the rights to edit your text before publication or to reject a post if it doesn´t meet our quality standards.