Do you enjoy writing? Do you want to build a portfolio, have your articles shared and receive recognition? You want to gain exposure as an expert? Then how about writing a post for hire.me.ke?
If you would like to submit a post, read the following guidelines, and send us your topic proposal.
- Career and Freelancing in Kenya
- Kenyan Online, Marketing or IT industry
- Onlinemarketing, Blogging/Writing, Web Development
- Software and Apps
- Each post must be at least 1,000 words (1,300 or more are preferred), free of spelling and grammatical mistakes, and 100% original.
- Make an effort to write an in-depth article, be creative and engage the audience.
- You can insert a link to your website, but link to one or two other authority websites, too.
- Send me a short “about you” text, links to your social media profiles and a profile image (square format).
- We reserve the rights to edit your text before publication or to reject a post if it doesn´t meet our quality standards.
You agree and are ready to go? Send us your guest post topic proposal.