Do you enjoy writing? Do you want to build a portfolio, have your articles shared and receive recognition? Do you want to gain exposure as an expert? Please consider writing a free post for hire.me.ke, guest writers are always welcome!
Please thoroughly read and follow the guidelines, if you want to land a guest post. Kindly do not waste your and my time with inappropriate suggestions or low-quality post submissions.
Our website is among the Top 10 blogs in Kenya, has thousands of monthly readers, and we will share your post with more than 20k Twitter followers.
We publish the post under your name and you can link to your website to attract visitors.
Possible topics you can write about
- Online jobs, remote work, freelancing, make money online
- Online marketing, blogging, writing, web development
- Software and App reviews
Guest post guidelines
- Each post must have at least 800 words, be written in a good language, and be 100% unique. No article spinning accepted.
- Choose a topic which has not been covered exactly by another post yet.
- Text must be well-structured with h2/h3 subheadlines and paragraphs.
- Make an effort to write an in-depth article, with helpful advice for readers.
- Add outbound links to one or two other authority websites.
- Do not include images in the post.
- Optional: Send me a short “about you” text and a profile image.
- We reserve the rights to edit your text before publication or to reject a post if it doesn´t meet our quality standards.